Before joining your Telehealth appointment, make sure you are connected to a strong wifi network to reduce the chances of being disconnected during your visit. In order to connect to your visit while using a mobile device, please use the Hims & Hers app, Safari on iPhone, or Chrome on Android.
If you do experience technical issues, here are some troubleshooting tips:
- Your camera and/or microphone settings should be enabled during this visit. You may need to check your phone and browser settings. If you are experiencing any trouble connecting to your appointment on a desktop or laptop, we suggest trying a different browser or device.
- If you are unable to access your appointment through the mobile app, please try to use a web browser instead. If using an iPhone - Safari browser. If using an Android - Google Chrome browser.
- If there is difficulty trying to access through a web browser, switching into private/incognito mode may help.
If you are still experiencing technical issues, you may need to reschedule your appointment.
- How do I cancel or reschedule my Telehealth appointment?
- If there are not any available appointment slots, please check back daily for new availability.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Chat" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time