If a follow-up visit link has been emailed to already, click the link in your email, in most cases you would need to wait for your provider to respond to continue.
If you have received an email with a link for your follow-up visit...
- Click the link in your email to complete this process.
- Keep in mind that a follow-up visit is a good time to request any adjustments to your prescription that you would like, such as the dosage, quantity of medication received, or your shipping cadence.
- Once you complete the visit, a provider in our medical team will get back to you as soon as possible!
If you have not received an email...
- If you know that you should have gotten the link in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam folder in case the message landed there.
- If you do not see one and you are due for a renewal, please be sure to check your account for any action items. See "what is the action item in my account?" for more information.
- Do you have refills left but find yourself running out of your medication earlier than you expected? You may not need to renew your prescription but instead should change your next refill date to receive your next shipment earlier.
- Take a look at "how do i change the date or cancel my next subscription order?" for guidance on how to move up your refill date.
Your prescription may be due for a renewal this could mean that your prescription has either expired or you have run out of refills.
In some cases, we may need to send you a follow-up visit even if you have refills remaining. This may happen if you cancel or snooze your subscription for some time and your prescription expires before you can use all your refills.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Chat" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time