- Head over to the Hims or Hers website.
- Look for the sign in button, it will look different depending on the site you are using.
- On the Hims website, click on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) at the top right and then the black "Sign in" button when the black sidebar menu appears.
- On the Hers website, click on the "LOGIN" button at the top right corner of the page.
- You should see the login page welcoming you back. Look below the empty text fields and click on "Forgot password?" to continue.
- Enter the email address you use to log in and click "Reset Password".
- Check your email
- You should receive a password reset link in your email inbox right after the first step.
- If you do not see any email even after a few minutes, please check your spam folder. If you have any trouble during this step, please let us know.
- On the email, click the button that says "reset password" to be taken to our form where you can enter a new password.
- After entering a new password in the designated fields, click on the "Reset Password" button.
- Your new login in credentials are now active.
- We will never ask for your password. Please keep this information safe to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
- If you submit more than one request, please use the link in the most recent email. Only the most recent link will be active.
- If you have any issues resetting your password, head to the bottom left of your screen to chat with us.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Chat" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time