How can I transfer my prescription to a local pharmacy?
While we have chosen to work with specific pharmacies to facilitate a streamlined experience and make the process convenient for our customers, we understand that you may want to receive your treatments elsewhere.
If you have an active subscription with us for a prescription treatment, we can help you transfer out your prescription to a local pharmacy.
- Prescriptions for compounded products cannot be transferred out.
- The transfer process may look different if you want to transfer out to an online digital pharmacy.
- Due to regulations specific to New York, any partially-used prescription transferred to a local pharmacy in this state can receive only 1 fill total. The remaining refills will be void.
- For certain treatments, we may be able to send a prescription for a small supply of your medication to a local pharmacy if you are running out of medication and your next refill will not arrive on time. Bridge prescriptions are not available for every treatment.
- To initiate the transfer process, please inform us of your desire to transfer. We will provide you with the contact information of our partner pharmacy.
- Inform your preferred pharmacy about the transfer so that they can establish contact with our partner pharmacy. Please be aware that the processing time for a transfer out request at pharmacies usually ranges from 1 to 3 days, barring any unforeseen delays.
- Once the transfer is finalized, please notify us so we can cancel your subscription for the transferred prescription. Keep in mind that prices at your local pharmacy may vary from ours.
How can I transfer back to the Hims & Hers platform?
If your prescription has refills remaining and you would like to transfer your prescription back to our pharmacy network (receive shipments from us), please let us know! We can help you complete a new follow-up visit to receive a new prescription and return to our platform.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Chat" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time