If you need to review your provider's messages or ask any questions related to your treatment, you can do so by visiting the secure messaging portal in your Hims or Hers account.
- Log in to your Hims or Hers account
- Click the three lines on the upper right side of your screen. For Hers accounts it will be "ACCOUNT" in the upper right.
- Click on the "Messages" tab
- Scroll down to select the treatment you would like to message your provider about.
- You will be taken to a page where you last messaged your provider. Enter any questions you have to the treatment in the text box and press send.
- A healthcare provider will review your submission and respond. This does not happen live and require sometime from a provider to properly review your case and ensure safety every step of the way.
When do I use this messaging portal?
Only use the portal if you can answer yes to any of the below questions,
- Have you started taking any new medications?
- Have you experienced any new allergies?
- Have you experienced any side effects?
- Have you been in the hospital, or have you started using another pharmacy since the last fill?
- Are you concerned that the medication is ineffective?
- The messaging portal in your account does not support live chat, but you will receive an email notification as soon as your healthcare provider messages you.
- If you are opt in to text message notifications, then you will receive an alert (standard data and messaging rates may apply).
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Chat" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time