If you see 'outstanding medical visit' on your account, this means that your medical assessment has been completed, submitted, and is waiting for review or is currently being reviewed by a provider.
Please allow a minimum of 48 hours after you complete your assessment for this review to take place. Once the review has been completed we'll send out an email to let you know what the next steps are.
If you think you missed our email or it has been more than 48 hours, we suggest
- Logging in to your Hims or Hers website and log into your account.
- Not sure how to log in? Take a look at this article: "how do i log into my account?"
- Click "Messages"
- Scroll down and click on the treatment you are waiting to be assessed
Check to see that the provider is not waiting to hear back from you
- If theres no message from the provider then you're all set! Your order may just take some time for a member of our provider team to review
- If you see a message from the provider, review and reply with any necessary info that they would need to safely be able to determine if the treatment type you are wanting is good for you to use.
You can reach out the provider any time through this secure messaging portal. To learn how to access this messaging portal for providers see "How can I message my healthcare provider"
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know! We're here for you.
Live Chat: Click the "Chat" bubble at the bottom left.
Hours: 7 days a week, 5AM to 8PM Pacific Time